We provide free technical support for the duration of your annual licence. That support is provided by EMAIL ONLY and all requests for support should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contact number on the left hand side of the page is for software sales enquiries only - we do not have a technical support contact number.
If you have licensed the JPA Designer SAP 2005 v.9.81, SAP 2009 v.9.90 or SAP 2012 v.9.92 module through IES you must contact IES for support. Requests for support can be made by email to email@example.com.
Please do this first before contacting us
Reporting a problem
If you think you have come across a problem in the software please follow these steps to report it:
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if the unexpected behaviour is covered there.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the software as we may already have resolved the problem. You can find the version number of the program you are using by selecting Help > About in the program's Project Manager window (the view you see when you first start the software). If that version number is lower than that shown on the home page of this web site you should download and install the latest version.
- If the problem persists with the latest version of the software please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org (note that other email addresses may not be regularly monitored).
- In your email please include full details of your computer and what you were doing when the problem occurred. If possible, attach a JPA Designer project file (the file name ends in .JDP) which shows the problem. The project file is more useful than a PDF file of the output.
We will respond to your email as soon as we can.
Queries about using the software
If you are unsure how to use the software please follow these steps:
- Review the JPA Designer manual and the Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you are unsure how to treat a particular condition within a SAP calculation consult:
The SAP document
Approved document L1A
The Domestic Heating Compliance Guide
- For U-value calculations consult Conventions for U-value calculations, BR 446, 2006 edition (available from the BRE bookshop).
- If you still unable to resolve the problem then email a brief summary of your problem to email@example.com (note that other email addresses may not be regularly monitored). We will respond as soon as we can.
- If you have not received any training in using the software you should consider attending one of our training courses.
JPA Designer runs on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8 (including 64 bit versions).
There is not a native Mac version available but users of Intel-based Apple Macintosh computers can run JPA Designer using Bootcamp, Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion (a valid copy of Windows will also be required).
The SAP 9.90 module requires an active internet connection for checking the status of the licence.