The Program and the intellectual rights in it are, and shall at all times remain, the sole property of JPA TL Ltd.
- The rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to the Parties to the Agreement; they shall not be assigned or transferred to any Third Party nor shall the Licence holder grant any sub-licence under this Licence.
- A Licence is effective for 12 months from the date of purchase of the software; it may be renewed with the agreement of both Parties on payment of an annual renewal fee.
- JPA TL Ltd will provide to the Licensee an individual key code to enable the use of the software. Should the Licensee require the re-issue of a key code, an additional charge of £50 + VAT will be payable.
- A Licence may be terminated under any of the following circumstances:
i) upon the Licensee committing any breach of the terms of this Agreement;
ii) upon the Licensee becoming insolvent, going into liquidation or becoming bankrupt;
iii) upon JPA TL Ltd giving to the Licensee 28 days notice in writing of termination.
- No such termination shall affect the rights of either Party against the other.
- The Program may be installed on only one fixed machine and one mobile machine at any one time.
- The Licensee shall not give away or sell any copy of the Program, and shall take all reasonable precautions to avoid any person making a copy of the Program for any purpose other than security.
- JPA TL Ltd does not warrant the Program to be free of errors; should any error be discovered it will be corrected by JPA TL Ltd at no cost to the Licensee.
- JPA TL Ltd shall not be held liable under any implied warranty but only under the express terms of this Agreement. Under no circumstances (except for infringement by JPA TL Ltd of the intellectual property rights of others) shall JPA TL Ltd's liabilities under this Agreement exceed the amount paid by the Licensee for the use of the Program. No claim for loss of profit or otherwise shall be chargeable to JPA TL Ltd.
- No changes shall be made to the terms of this Agreement without the prior written consent of both Parties.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Parties hereto submit accordingly to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales.
- This is the website of JPA Technical Literature Limited (Company Number 07123667) (a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office [and the address for communications relating to this website] is at [Stockswood, 1 Well Road, Stocksfield, Northumberland NE43 7QW].
- The content and information provided by JPA Technical Literature Limited (referred to as "JPA TL Ltd.") in this website (“the Content”) is for general guidance only. Whilst care has been taken in preparing the Content, JPA TL Ltd. do not warrant its accuracy and shall not be liable for any error, omissions or inaccuracies in the Content. If you wish to rely on the Content, you should independently verify it.
- JPA TL Ltd. authorise you to view or download a single copy of the material on the website to a personal computer [solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial research purposes] provided you include the following copyright notice:
- “Copyright 2006-2013, JPA TL Ltd. All rights reserved”. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the website may be included in specific areas or on a specific page of the website and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
- The Content and design of this website is protected by copyright (and/or other intellectual property rights) either owned by JPA TL Ltd. or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions may infringe such intellectual property rights. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any part of the Content. JPA TL Ltd. reserves its right to take such action as it thinks fit in these circumstances.
- Other than as specified above, you will not nor will you allow any other person to:-
(i) reproduce, publish, transmit, circulate, distribute, download, alter, translate, add to, delete, remove or tamper with the Content, this website or any part of it; or
(ii) directly or indirectly attempt to distribute or interfere with or alter (in whole or part) the Content or this website.
- You may find this website is linked to other websites. JPA TL Ltd. is not responsible for, and neither does it endorse, the content or accuracy of such linked websites. Your use of such linked websites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use for those linked websites.
- Any person who wishes to provide a link to this website must seek prior written permission from JPA TL Ltd.
- This website operates subject to the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out of the use of this website. To this end, you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and irrevocably waive any objection to any action or proceedings being brought in such Courts or any claim that any such action or proceedings has been brought in any inconvenient form. However, JPA TL Ltd. shall still be entitled to take proceedings against users abroad and/or to enforce judgements on orders against them there.
- JPA TL Ltd. accepts no responsibility and has no liability in the event that the Content and/or the website does not comply with the laws of a jurisdiction outside the U.K.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT JPA TECHNICAL LITERATURE LIMITED EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. THE LIMITATIONS SET OUT IN THIS NOTICE APPLY IN CASES OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE. THEY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Inaccuracies or errors
The descriptions, pictures and other representations of products on this site may contain inaccuracies and errors. JPA TL Ltd. does not make any warranty or representation with respect to the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
LAST UPDATED: May, 2012.